Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Funny Photo Collection vol.2

Today, I show my funny photos taken with my camera again. And I say beforehand, last photo will shock you...

1.Bad Posture


2.Mom and baby


3.Reserved seat


4.Sunbathing


5.The Japanese latest fashion


6."That’s one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind."


At last, my photo collection is last. You will watch a shocking truth. Are you ready? Last photo is here...


「面白写真コレクション 第2弾」

今日は、また僕が撮った面白写真を見てもらおう。あらかじめ言っておくけど、最後の写真は衝撃的だよ。

1.姿勢悪いよ

2.お母さんと赤ちゃん

3.指定席

4.日光浴

5.日本の最新のファッション

6.「これは一人の人間にとっては小さな一歩だが、人類にとっては偉大な飛躍である。」

いよいよ僕のコレクションも最後だ。あなたは衝撃的な事実を目の当たりにするだろう。準備はいい?最後の写真はここにある・・・

***If you like this post, please click this banner.にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ Thank you.***

6 comments:

M.s.s said...

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what's that is it real or you kidding????
any way i like no.3 more that the others because since i moved to Malaysia i'v never seen the snow again...i miss it :(
thanks for you photos :)

M.s.s said...

oops!!! sorry i mistook
i mean no.2

Bakkanekko said...

Lol! You're teaaassyyyy! hahah~ UFO XD

Yodi Insigne said...

Those are great photos, but I think it is not that funny or maybe the idea of funny pictures are different on that side of the world.
Great shots anyway.
Keep on blogging!

ARCHERY AND ZEN said...

This Photos are very fanny.compliments for your blog

Luana Aldor said...

Hi, Aez! I like very much your sense of humour. Would you to make me a visit here and to tell me your impressions http://talking-english.blogpsot.com? Thanks!