Sunday, November 07, 2010

The Truth of Senkaku Islands

I'm angry. And a lot of Japanese is also angry like me.In my latest post, I wrote the incident that a Chinese fishing boat bumped against Japan Coast Guard's ship. But! The Chinese government kept insisting "Japan is WRONG, because Japanese ship bumped against Chinese boat".

OK. Watch these pics. You can understand TRUTH.














































CLEARLY, A CHINESE BOAT BUMPED AGAINST JAPANESE SHIP!

By the way, these pics are captured from VIDEO on "YouTube".
Japanese government don't make it public. Well, why were the video uploaded on YouTube? It's that there is the MAN fights for the justice. We say "He is a HERO".
Japanese government is unreliable, because they are the LEFTIST. They think China is most important country for Japan. So, they can't say "China is wrong".

But, We don't think so. We think China is EVIL for the world. We say "China is WRONG".

If you watch this video, you can understand it.


読み込み中

クリックでキャンセルします

画像が存在しません

読み込み中

クリックでキャンセルします

画像が存在しません

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's horrible! China really is a bully, and they will be more of a bully in the near future.

China is also bullying other countries! Vietnam for example is being bullied. And, sadly, they are starting to bully America! :o(

Kenrick said...

May the truth always be the truth..

Franny Stevenson said...

Unfortunately at the moment what counts most in the world is money! All the governaments are the very same! Money driven...and this is really sad!
But like you did, we must say the truth and share it with others and hope that this will be over in a few years!

Anonymous said...

あなたに神を愛しています。聖書を読んでください。

ChiChi81 said...

Hi, I know this is a pretty old post by now. I haven't blogged for quite a while (nearly a year to be exact) for some personal reasons. I really find your blog very interesting and informative. Your blog paves the way for me to understand the Japanese culture and current events better. Keep it up ;) If you have time, maybe you can visit my blog and tell me what you think ^^

have a nice day!

Luxembourg said...

Beneficial information and wonderful design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Nice job!

Carley said...

I like your blog. I like your idea of learning English! Great idea! I should do the same thing with my wanting to learn Russian... Maybe one day.

By the way, nice to meet you.

Carley

Anonymous said...

ПОИГРАТЬ В ПИТОМЦА

zXc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zXc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Kathy said...

Hi! I miss your posts and was hoping that this last entry was not the cause of your being forced to stop blogging. I pray that all is well and that your English is good enough for you to have the confidence to try it out on a visit to the United States. God bless you and your family.

mai samra said...


شركة عقارات بجازان
شركة مقاولات بجازان
شركة عزل اسطح بجازان
شركة عزل خزانات بجازان
شركة عزل فوم بجازان
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان

.............

شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان

TireNavi said...

nice youtube video

tirenavi.jp

First Choice said...

Looking Good