Friday, January 01, 2010

AKEOME!

Good by 2009 and welcome 2010!

"Akeome" is the informal greeting at New Year's Day in Japan and it means "Happy New Year". We have the custom of sending New Year's cards said "Nengajo" at New Year's Day.

Exactly I'd send it. And this is my Nengajo.



Wow! That's so simple! Ha ha...
2010 is the year of the Tiger, so I used three colors symbolize the tiger: yellow, black and white.

2009 was the unforgettable year for me. How about 2009 for you?
I wish you a lot of happiness in 2010.

8 comments:

Sarah Alia Shahrim said...

quite a simple post.


there is a mistake in your post.


We have the custom of sending New Year's cards said "Nengajo" at New Year's Day.


what you supposed to write is


We have the custom of sending New Year's cards said "Nengajo" on New Year's Day.



by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

sarah said...

Hello
Happy New Year!

Penmark said...

Have a lucky & wonderful 2010

Kat said...

Akaeome Kotoyoro !

Yodi Insigne said...

Happy New Year Too!

OMG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aloha Ducky said...

Now I know how to say "Happy New Year." Cool!

~Aloha Ducky
www.alohaducky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi do you like hawaii and the many nice things about it? i invite you to read my blog aloha adventure.